Submit New Story
Maybe if we change some of our spending habits we can put a dent in their Wallets!
1. Sheldon G. & Miriam O. AdelsonLas Vegas Sands/ Adelson Drug Clinic Las Vegas NV.
2. Richard & Elizabeth Uihleinc Uline Inc Lake Forest IL
3. Jeffrey S. & Janine Yass Susquehanna International Group Haverford PA
4. Charles R. & Helen O. Schwab Charles Schwab & Co San Francisco CA.
5. Vince & Linda McMahon World Wrestling Entertainment Stamford CT
6. Warren Stephens Stephens Inc Little Rock AR.
7. Shirley Ryan Ryan Specialty Group Chicago IL.
8. Paul Singer Elliott Management New York NY
9. Stephen A. & Andrea Wynn Wynn Resorts Las Vegas NV
10. Ronald M. & Nina J. Cameron Mountaire Corp North Little Rock AR
Some of those are easy to avoid, but how do the others make their cash? A lot of these rich fucks are clasped hard to the gubmint teat and we can’t even impact their cash flow. I’d have to look into each one to know for sure, but the big $ is in those government contracts. I sure wish dumbass Republican voters could grasp that simple fact. Their people are neck deep in it.
, who founded a stock brokerage firm that grew into TD Ameritrade, and his wife, Marlene, spent millions supporting Trump and GOP senators ahead of the 2020 election.