Submit New Story
One of my favorites, thanks!
How Trump supports our military:
1. Trump appointed a non-veteran to head the VA who resigned due to corruption charges.
2. Trump has redirected funds from the VA to private healthcare companies which are campaign donors.
3. Trump has insulted POW's, MIA's, and families of war dead. He says POW/MIA's are turncoats.
4. When Special Forces were killed in Niger, he said they were killed by "real fighters."
5. Trump used men with sterling military careers like Flynn, McMaster, Kelley, and Mattis to gain credibility while heaping scorn, derision, and insults on them.
6. Trump stocked his cabinet with chickenhawks that never served who serve foreign commercial interests.
7. Trump received five deferments and says he "is smarter" than those who served.
8. Trump says he "knows more than all our generals combined" despite not serving.
9. Trump said not getting VD in college was "his Vietnam."
10. During 2015-16, he promised to make donations but he didn't. He donated in 2018 when the press found out he hadn't.
11. Trump called homeless veterans with PTSD weak. His family hasn't served going back to his grandfather who came here to avoid military service in Germany.
12. Trump attacked the leadership of our military and intelligence community when they have failed to endorse his assessments of hostile foreign nations.
13. Trump has slandered our long term allies insisting he could run their governments BETTER when he has failed to live up to his promises.
14. Trump has sought support from hostile foreign nations to undermine our allies democracy.
15. Trump has sought support from hostile foreign nations to undermine OUR democracy.
16. Trump and Jared have accepted billions from the same Saudi Royal family that recruited, organized, trained, equipped and bankrolled the hijackers which killed 2,379 Americans on 911. And who still sponsor ISIS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and Pakistani ISI.
17. Trump bragged that he had the tallest building in NYC after 911.
18. Trump said he was at ground zero clearing debris and recovering bodies when he was on television bragging about having the tallest building in NYC. He said he was in NJ watching Muslim immigrants dancing in the streets at the same time.
19. Trump and Jared received payouts from the 911 victims fund when NONE of their property was harmed and the tenancy was at a record high.
20. Trump wanted to spend millions for a military parade because he was envious of the parades his friends Kim and Putin have.
21. Trump has repeatedly defended Kim whose grandfather started the Korean War which killed 54,246 Americans and whose family has killed millions of their own countrymen including his own brother. Trump defended his friend Putin saying he couldn't have shot down an airliner, invaded Ukraine, or poisoned his rivals with radioactive waste and nerve agents.
22. Reagan, Bush SR, Clinton, Bush JR, and Obama spent Thanksgivings and Christmases with our troops. Trump used phone calls, traffic, and golf as an excuse to not visit our troops. He made one short visit after Christmas in 2018 to an airbase.
23. During the 100th Anniversary of the end of World War I, he canceled a visit to Belleau wood cemetery because it was raining. He met with Putin in private instead. Reagan, Bush SR, Clinton, Bush JR, and Obama all stood in cold pouring rain multiple times to honor our war dead.
24. Trump broke the tradition of Presidents paying respect, on Veteran’s Day, at Arlington. After criticism, he showed up for 15 minutes in 2018.
25. Trump's “Thanksgiving call” to the troops was complaining about his legal troubles.
26. Trump bragged our military received a 10% raise (2.6%). He said it was the first raise in 10 years when they received raises every year. Congress approves pay raises, not Trump.
27. Trump defunded schools on military bases for his wall.
28. Trump has asked for two huge defense budgets to "beef up our military" and "give our troops a raise" and then diverted funds to his wall project with zero oversight.
29. Trump attacks the family of a war hero and insisted the ship bearing his name be covered to not upset him. He said it was for America's good, not his.
30. Trump recently said our intelligence agencies efforts to defend the USA from Putin and Kim's hostile actions are "treason".
31. Trump Must Pay $2 Million Over Misuse Of Foundation Funds, The case is tied to a televised fundraiser for veterans held by Trump in Iowa when he was running for president in January 2016. Trump had said the funds raised would be distributed to charities. But according to court documents, the Trump Foundation improperly used $2.82 million it received from that fundraiser.
32. Trump declared Clemency for (3) war criminals, and is a insult to the military.
33. Trump adamantly contradicted U.S. Intelligence assessments that Russia had interfered with thee 2016 election claiming he believed Putin over our Intelligence that Russia did not interfere. Trump's position here is essentially tantamount to aid and comfort to the enemy which fits the classification of Treason because the Russians believe them working to rig our elections is just a different form of war.
34. Trump without warning pulls U.S. troops out of Syria - an act which Russian considers a Putin Victory. This pullout was clearly at Putin's command as Trump is nothing less than a Russian mole in the Oval Office. Trump's pullout was
Russia Gloats Over Trump’s Syria Debacle and Putin’s ‘Victory’
Here in the Russian capital government ideologues have been celebrating "a triumph" for Russia after America’s sudden retreat, made in what appeared to be panicked haste after years on the ground backing up Kurdish-led fighters in battles against the so-called Islamic State.
Russia Prepares the Way for Bashar al-Assad’s Brutal Endgame in Nothern Syria
It’s been half a century since Moscow could feel this smug. “The last time Soviet state officials entered American army bases was in Vietnam,” independent military analyst Alexander Golts told The Daily Beast.
“When various Russian publications describe Washington as 'our enemy,' and when Valery Gerasimov, the chief of the General Staff, tells us there is no peace, just different forms of war, the Russian military taking over an American base does look like a victory.”
Donald Trump Visits The NRA