So my province is opening up #4 to everyone in September. The rationale is to wait until then to get maximum protection over the fall/winter, which I think is logical.
I'm starting a new job at the university sharing a large office with one other person with HEPA units and plexiglass at the counter with very little traffic. I plan on wearing my N95 when out and about, and bought a personal Dyson HEPA/cooler combo for my desk. I reckon I'll be ok to wait for the more specific booster in Sept. Call me crazy but after 13 car-free years I also bought a vehicle so I don't have to ride transit, because I take Covid very seriously after two years of virtual isolation. 😉
I have the option to get #4 sooner if I want, but I'm leaning more toward waiting for the fall rollout. Might just go for mid-August to get it before the term starts. Thoughts?
Just made an appointment for next week, yay! 😉 *relief*