This first one is a doozy! Klein worked in the State Department FFS!
Check out 5) and 6). How is it that Judge tRUMPy McFadden was given so many of the worst of the worst defendants? He is sentencing far too little time to those who assaulted officers.
Sentenced 1) Federico Guillermo Klein, AKA Fred Klein, Virginia, a former State Department aide, also a former Marine… Klein worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign in tech and was then hired at the State Department. He held top-secret clearance until he resigned on January 19!As of last summer, he was listed as a special assistant in the Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs in the State Department’s Office of Brazilian and Southern Cone Affairs before being transferred to the office that handles Freedom of Information Act requests. Department of State official identified Klein in photos and video shown by the FBI, officials said.Previously he worked with the ‘family research council.” Alternately wore a red "Make America Great Again" cap and a Marine Corps hat. He was on the front line attacking police… resisting officers, attempting to take items from officers, and assaulting officers with a riot shield.
2)Klein was also seen on video inciting the crowd and shouting: "We need fresh people, we need fresh people." 2 more charges added: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Oflicers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings. At his preliminary hearing he complained… "I wonder if there's a place I can stay in detention where I don't have cockroaches crawling over me while I sleep." (Home, where you should have been January 6th) https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/04/trump-appointee-arrested-for-capitol-riot-473825
3) More on Federico Klein. The judge said Klein’s status as a government employee at the time of the Jan. 6 attack was troubling and suggested he would pose a danger to the public if released. Faruqui said Klein “swore an oath to protect America” but instead “switched sides” and joined forces with domestic enemies during the attack on the Capitol, which left five people dead. “How could someone sworn to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, then participate in an attempt to stop the administration of the Constitution?”Faruqui said. Klein was arrested in March, but released on unsecured bond last month despite afederal judge finding that he showed an “obvious disregard for the safety of others and the country” and that he has “demonstrated willingness to use force to advance his personal beliefs.” Detention memo of 13 pages disregarded as Klein is released… http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/03/09/2021.3.9.klein.detention.memo.from.doj.pdf
7) Picture of Klein frothing at the mouth, literally…
This creep assaulted Officer Daniel Hodges
SentencedSteven Cappuccio, Texas,U.S. Army Veteran, ripped MPD Officer Daniel Hodges' gas mask off and beat him with his own baton as he was being crushed by a sliding door.https://www.huffpost.com/entry/capitol-riot-stripes-guy-charged-officer-daniel-hodges-attack_n_6115bb42e4b07c14031319fdAssaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain officers and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain officers and Aiding and Abetting Using a Dangerous Weapon; Robbery and Aiding and Abetting; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings. Charged via superseding indictment. Indicted on nine (9) countsNo affidavit/complaintDefendant placed on personal recognizance. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/press-release/file/1424526/downloadThe bond modifications Judge Trevor McFadden granted to Mehaffie & Capuccio was cancelling location monitoring & curfew.https://twitter.com/sfoguj/status/1517617927658242049
2) Scheduled to begin a bench trial before McFadden on April 10; changed to July 20, 23. Bench trial before U.S. District Judge Trevor N. McFadden. Cappuccio found guilty of six felony charges, includingassaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers and aiding and abetting; assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers using a dangerous weapon; robbery and aiding and abetting; civil disorder; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; and act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or building.Scheduled to be sentenced onOct. 19, 2023 by Judge Trevor N. McFadden.Changed to Nov 3. Sentenced to 85 months in prison and 24 months of supervised release.
This guy gets a highlight because he is a whiny MAGA Minion
2) Judge John Bates jury trial Jan 26, 23. Found guilty of obstruction of an official proceeding, a felony,entering and remaining in a restricted grounds or building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a capitol building, Sentenced at Trial 1/26/23 changed to Sept 5.Sentenced to serve 19 months in prison and 24 months of supervised release, $3,170 in restitution and fines.
As he turns himself in on Nov 3, he just has to post on social media that somehow he is the victim…
Goodbye cruel world!
3) Alexander Sheppard - lawyer’s legal argument was that he had legal permission from Donald Trump to invade the U.S. Capitol on January 6 has been found guilty of felony and misdemeanor charges.
Peacefull? He was in the front of the pack and broke through 2 police lines. “I’m here with some goddamn heroes, and we just shut down Congress! They called an emergency session, they said we’re too scared, they’ve shut down Congress. Let’s fucking go!”Additional video showed Sheppard running to the Speaker’s Lobby doors and screaming at the U.S. Capitol Police officers who stood guard there while House members and staff prepared to evacuate behind them. Sheppard captured video of fleeing members of congress and looked on as other rioters violently punched out the windows of the doors— just inches away from the officers’ heads. Sheppard left only after witnessing another rioter get shot by law enforcement after attempting to climb through the broken windows of the same doors.