Sentenced1) Jeremy Brown AKA Jeremy Michael Brown, Florida, Oath Keeper, Veteran, former Green Beret, 2 bronze stars. Brown is former US House candidate from 2020 who planned to bring an RV called "Ground Force One" to DC & "carried zip ties attached to his belt, as well as a radio, surgical trauma shears and tactical gear" Brown told the FBI that he was in fact part of the security detail for "VIPS" at the J6 Stop the Steal rally. Investigators aren't sure if he entered the Capitol. He's been charged with illegally entering a restricted area. In Dec he said, "We have a RV an Van going. Plenty of Gun Ports left to fill." Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; Knowingly and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of government business or official functions; engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct in any restricted building or grounds. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1438321/download
More charges will be added soon… illegal firearms and grenade in his possession as well as classified information found in his home. He also wrote a threatening note to the FBI. Superseding indictment nine (9) counts new superseding indictment added having classified government documents in his possession. Superseding indictment ten (10) counts Wants to represent himself… Judge U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta presiding.
2) Jeremy Brown, Holy hell *** When federal agents searched 47-year-old Jeremy Brown’s Florida home in October, they reported finding a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition, and two hand grenades. A picture of a white board in his office read that he also had flashbangs illegally. Brown remains jailed after a judge in October ruled he was a danger to the community. 4) was a separate trial held in Florida on Federal weapons and classified docs charges… found guilty Monday in six of ten counts related to possessing illegally registered guns, explosives and classified Defense Department documents. Fed prosecutor quoted Brown telling his girlfriend during a jail phone conversation right before the trial — all his conversations were record by the government — “I could lie my ass off and they’d love the shit out of me.” He will be sentenced by federal Judge Susan C. Bucklew on March 13, 2023. https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2022/12/13/former-green-beret-oath-keeper-found-guilty-for-his-role-on-jan-6/ Sentenced to 87 months in prison, followed by three years of supervised release. In addition, he was ordered to forfeit the unregistered devices traceable to the offense, pay child support arrears of more than $21,000, and pay a special assessment of $525.
3) ) Jeremy Brown ran for Congress in 2020… Jeremy Brown was running for the Florida House earlier this year until his arrest on federal firearms charges. The criminal campaigned from jail… https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1468937726573563905
4) Jeremy Brown The new allegations filed in a superseding indictment: possession of unregistered explosive grenades, an unregistered shotgun, 8,000 rounds of ammunition, and a Palmetto Armory rifle. Other counts are tied to illegal storage of the explosive materials and in four new charges, the DOJ also accused Brown—who once held Secret security clearance—of “unauthorized possession and control over documents relating to the national defense” in his Florida home. https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/4/14/2091935/-Oath-Keeper-who-wanted-to-give-Roger-Stone-a-ride-on-Jan-6-faces-heap-of-new-charges
5) Brown wants to represent himself. Mehta asks about Brown's mental health history; Brown says he has no history of mental health issues.
6) Nov. new superseding indictment added having classified government documents in his possession. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flmd.395204/gov.uscourts.flmd.395204.250.0.pdf
7) “Brown, 47, has attracted a significant base of supporters. A 20-year Army veteran who briefly ran for Congress in Tampa in 2020, he is a frequent guest on far-right political podcasts and internet shows… https://www.tampabay.com/news/tampa/2022/01/19/crowd-funds-top-50k-for-tampa-man-charged-in-jan-6-riots-where-should-it-go/
Brown has a FREE court-appointed lawyer, yet crowd-funded on GiveSendGo over 60k from his jail appeals, ostensibly to pay for a lawyer… and asked his GF to quit her job to fund-raise for him. Goal: USD $350,000 Raised:USD $ 181,510 https://www.givesendgo.com/jeremybrowndefense
8) U.S. Magistrate Judge Sean P. Flynn ordered Brown detained, but called it a difficult decision. He emphasized that it was not due to Brown’s political beliefs or his ownership of weapons. “You made a specific threat to law enforcement,” the judge told Brown. “And that’s something I can’t ignore.”The threat came in a profane handwritten sign Brown posted in front of his house after a visit from federal agents earlier this year.
It bore a message addressed to the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Marshals Service and the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.It urged them to “re-read your oath,” saying they were being used as “pawns by the enemies of this republic,” and warning when they came back, they should “bring a bigger tactical package.” https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/4/7/2162695/-Dishonored-Green-Beret-And-Unapologetic-Insurrectionist-Heading-To-Prison-For-Illegal-Weapons-Hoard
I will add that his RV has not been found and is likely filled with a stash of weapons. I will also add that many of the wanna-be militia types insurrectionnists have moved to Florida where permit-less open carry is now just dandy and where they will likely find jobs in DeathSAntis's National state guardsmen... or as teachers...
It took forever to search for DeathSantis' latest teacher requirements because before the info below, being a 4 year veteran was all he required...but perhaps Floridians actually had something to say about that. 60 credits in political science, religion, gun handling and cleaning, here we come... He has resurrected the Florida State Guard, a World War II paramilitary force disbanded in the late 1940s. "Florida is seeking highly dedicated individuals between the ages of 18 and 60." They will be activated solely by the Governor, of course. https://floridastateguard.my.site.com/s/
Melania spit on ground, never suck such dick Bad, bad. Now, Melania vwant to know, does he have any adult children? Melania celebrate indictment continue.