The VA Policemen Thomas Robertson and Jocob Fracker were ALSO ex-military. One was trained as a sniper and one is was in the VA NG. Fracker served in Afghanistan; Robertson served in Iraq. https://news.yahoo.com/two-cops-including-trained-sniper-203958733.html Both had charges added weeks later because of info posted by them on social media and video footage of them going around barricades. Fracker and Robertson were placed on paid administrative leave the morning of Jan. 10, with the notice of termination from the town coming 12 days later. Robertson wrote, “I don’t deserve the treatment that I am getting over a simple protest.” Fracker pleaded guity and cooperated against Robertson.
*Note that the first couple of items are the DOJ info and the following numbers describe events that made them stand out.
Sentenced GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS1) Thomas Robertson AKA Thomas “T.J.” Robertson, Virginia, police officer, ex-military Army veteran who received Ranger and sniper training and served five years, including 15 months in Iraq, served as a private contractor for the Department of Defense training police in Afghanistan. On administrative leave after attending DC riotserved as a private contractor for the Department of Defense training police in Afghanistanon administrative leave after attending DC riot. (Now fired) https://wset.com/news/local/fed-authorities-notified-2-rocky-mount-officers-on-admin-leave-after-attending-dc-event He scrubbed his phone then destroyed it. Thomas Robertson sounds like a fake militia member in his free time… Some of his social media posts are here! Wrote “attacked the government” and “took the f**** Capitol.” But then tried to walk it all back by saying they were “invited in” by police, likely because they flashed their badges… also, they shared their posts and pictures with other officers in their precinct… "I've spent the last 10 years fighting an insurgency in Iraq and then Afghanistan. I'm prepared to start one here and know a bunch of like-minded and trained individuals"http://cable12ynn.com/2021/01/10/two-rocky-mount-officers-on-leave-after-storming-u-s-capitol-federal-authorities-notified/
2) Robertson posted on Facebook that he was ready to follow the path of the founders and open an armed rebellion. “I’m prepared to start one here and know a bunch of like-minded and trained individuals,” Robertson said. Robertson allegedly went on to tell a friend that seeing the senators “cowering on the floor with genuine fear on their faces is the most American thing I’ve ever seen in my life.” Adding, “, "Remember who you work for." “https://wset.com/news/local/fbi-releases-new-evidence-against-2-rocky-mount-police-officers
3) ChargesObstruction of an Official Proceeding; Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds. Defendant remains on supervised release.https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/press-release/file/1353461/download **Indicted on four (4) counts Defendant remains on supervised release. (Rescinded... see below) https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1364781/downloadRejected Plea Deals; want a trial date.Judge worried about lengthy jail time prior to trial... A misdemeanor plea deal "will not be on the table" in this case. Trial date set for April 4 at 9am. 2nd Superseding indictment https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1486456/download Thomas Robertson is now charged with civil disorder and carrying a dangerous weapon into the U.S. Capitol building as well as mutilating/destroying cellphones.https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1486456/download
Trial begins Apr 4. Jacob Fracker testifying now., “Fracker describes how difficult it is for him to be there, says their nicknames for each other were "dad" and "son.” Judge Christopher Cooper presiding. https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1511786963208134661GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS Jury convicts former police officer of storming US Capitol to obstruct Congress, interfering with police. Sentenced Aug 11 to 87 months in prison, 36 months supervised release, restitution of $2,000.
4) OMG! **** prosecutors asked to jail a previously charged defendant, now-fired Rocky Mount, Va., police officer Thomas Robertson, saying that since being charged with a co-worker for trespassing at the Capitol, he has acquired 34 guns he stored at a local gun dealership despite a court order that he should not to possess firearms while on pretrial release, and that he was found with a partially assembled pipe bomb in a box labeled “Booby Trap.” This is a man who said after the insurrection, “The only voice these people will now listen to is VIOLENCE.” Robertson wrote, “Peace is done. Now is the time for all the braggart ‘Patriots’ to buckle armor or shut the fuck up. Facebook warriors time is done. The next revolution started 1/6/21 in case you ‘Im ready’ and ‘standing by” guys missed it.”
The FBI said he was storing the guns with a security company called ‘Tactical Operations Inc’. in nearby Roanoke. The gun list and cost 16K_ is here… https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1410312927668752384 Here are more threats from Robinson to become violent and kill… and he was before this… a COP! https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1410314956420141063
5) Robertson’s lawyer says the 34 guns were antique. Unless they are from the 1900’s that is a lie. As though that were not enough, the lawyer also elicited sympathy for Robertson, a police officer who was fired and now receives hate mail. Also, he insists that the entirely violent and threatening social media posts (made by a cop) are irrelevant? WTAF? https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1412034859523002368 The guy had a loaded m4 on his bed and a pipe bomb. Why is he being given “second chances” to continue being a domestic terrorist? https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1412034862631038976
6) After a slap on the wrist for having guns and a pipe bomb in his house, contrary to his release conditions, Robertson was given a second chance, so he then bought 34 guns and “visited them.” Judge Harvey: “I will detain Mr. Robertson until the next hearing before Judge Cooper. I'm sure he'll hear it next week.” Huzzah, a few days in jail ought to make this violent “cop” pay for his crimes .WTAF!!
7) US prosecutor Aloi: “On this set of facts, when someone who has incited violence is collecting an arsenal, there are no conditions of release.” Whew… AUSA Aloi says they're trying to figure out whether to charge Robertson for his purchases in VA or DC. "Either way Robertson possessed the M-4 or his son lied to law enforcement, because he said it was not his." Robertson's lawyer is citing a precedent that he claims someone should be able to ship a weapon while under indictment under 2A. Judge: "I do expect the conduct will be charged one way or another, but obviously it will be the grand jury's decision." Robertson is detained again, this time until trial which could be in 2022… Defendant remained committed. Judge Christopher Cooper presiding. https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1415414599239749632
8) Robertson is a lying POS. He attached a label “wedding photos” to his 34 gun order. Not only that… he also left a threatening message on the message boards where he bought the guns… The judge had enough, calling it a firearm shopping spree… https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1420450144433094660
10) Robertson charged with destroying evidence. "Anything that may have been problematic is destroyed" "Including my old phone" "Took a lake swim" "And later had a tragic boating accident" "They asked for my phone but I’m not a retard." https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1511381802388180993
Sentenced 1) Jacob Fracker, Virginia, police officer, ex-military on administrative leave after attending DC riot. (Now fired) https://wset.com/news/local/fed-authorities-notified-2-rocky-mount-officers-on-admin-leave-after-attending-dc-event “Lol to anyone who’s possibly concerned about the picture of me going around... Sorry I hate freedom? ...Not like I did anything illegal…”
2) More on Jacob Fracker reportedly bragged that he urinated in house speaker Nancy Pelosi’s toilet. “We did it haahah, it was f***** amazing. Flash bangs going off, CS gas, rubber bullets flying by. Felt so good to be back.” The affidavit also says he sent a video to a friend that shows the two officers going around a barricade to get inside the Capitol. https://wset.com/news/local/fbi-releases-new-evidence-against-2-rocky-mount-police-officers Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds. Pleaded not guilty on all counts. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/press-release/file/1353461/download
Rejected Plea Deals; want a trial date.Fracker is upset that his plea deal was tied to Robertson… Judge worried about lengthy jail time prior to trial... A misdemeanor plea deal "will not be on the table" in this case. Trial date set for April 4 at 9am Plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding. He'll agree that he and Thomas Robertson brought gas masks and other tactical gear and then forcibly pushed past police to enter the Senate Wing Door. Plea Agreement: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1484881/download Sentencing date: March 18, 22 delayed to after April 4, cooperating so further delayed to Aug 16, Judge Royce C. Lamberth presiding. Now Judge Cooper. Sentenced to:12 months of probation, the first 59 days on home detention, 120 hours of community service, $2,000 restitution.
3) Judge Lamberth accepts Jacob Fracker's guilty plea. Sentencing will be delayed until after Fracker testifies at his co-defendant Thomas Robertson's trial, set to begin April 4.
4) Asked of Fracker at Ronson’s trial: Why didn't you help police on Jan. 6, Berkower asks? Fracker: "I think, as a cop, I felt they should have been on our side. Like, marching with us." "When you left that day, you thought you had done enough, and the crowd had done enough, to overturn the election, right?" Fracker: "Yes." "At any time while you were in the Crypt was there an agreement between you and TJ to obstruct Congress?" Rollins asks. "Not a verbal agreement," Fracker says. Rollins asks if he & TJ wanted to disrupt Congress. "It felt like everybody in that room wanted that," Fracker says.https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1512076148015919106