- already got covid twice. first time around got it from two siblings who were both vaccinated and they got it from church during Christmas time. None of them bothered to get tested and then attempted to blame me for getting them sick even though I never stepped foot into the church and made an effort to distance the entire pandemic. I was the only one who got tested in my family. Recovered from some bad flu symptoms and cough, body aches, etc but overall wasn't that serious. I was actually glad I got it and got a sense of relief after overcoming it because I knew I would eventually catch it. its just funny how I was going to the gym unmasked, unvaccinated for months and never got it but then get it from people who I know are vaccinated.
- got covid a second time from my mom. it was not as severe the second time around and she is vaccinated. second time I caught it from a vaccinated family member.
- got a sketchy phone call form the CDC asking me to do a survey. claimed it was anonymous and they will not identify me but I personally think that's a lie. I still did the survey, they asked tons of questions. Everything from my sexuality to drug history, work history, income, level of education, etc. Finally the survey started asking about the vaccine and it became apparent this isn't some random survey. They are intentionally surveying people they KNOW didn't get vaccinated. Finally they ask me why I chose not to get vaccinated and I didn't hold back telling them "I don't trust the government, I don't trust the vaccine, I don't trust Dr. Fauci, I don't trust the politicization of the vaccine. I've already gotten covid twice and have no plans on getting the vaccine." I could sense a sense of frustration from the woman who was doing the survey and I didn't care. but otherwise the survey went well.
- people who are vaccinated ARE NOT less likely to catch covid or spread it. The only thing it effects is the severity of their symptoms
- this website, the doxing, Hermain Cain Awards, etc isn't going to convince me or anyone else to get vaccinated. if anything it just creates more division and makes you all look like sociopaths. it's like the equivalent if a bunch of far right republicans made a website doxing and exposing women who got abortions and died and gawking and celebrating their deaths and saying "see guys, this is why you shouldn't get abortions :) " It's not educational or activism imo, it just comes off as a dark spectacle to gawk at dead people in order to make yourself feel more validated that you got the vaccine. if you get the vaccine, great. your decision but I don't understand the hostility and hatred.
WHY DO WE DO THIS? IT IS CHEAP THERAPY.......
It thinks it's an alpha male.🤣 Enjoy your heartworms then!
Pittibull? You are an insult to pitbulls. Pitbulls are smart, strong, and loving. You're not. You're dumb, weak, and hateful. Just call yourself "bull (for bullshit)"--it's a perfect name for you. OR change the b to an f and get "pitiful." How about Pitful Bull?
IF the research clearly showed people who are vaccinated ARE LESS likely to catch covid or spread it, would you support vaccination?
Since it's an AMA: Why are you such a fucking dipshit?
After reading all of this, I look forward to your future feature on this site. 🤣
Your life sounds like one hot mess. Unlike you, my life is simple, stress-free and healthy. Unlike you, I vax up, mask up, wash up, and back up away from crowds. Since 2019, Unlike you, I've never had even a sniffle of COVID and I don't assume or expect that I will. Unlike you, NO ONE from anywhere, anytime, has EVER contacted me to ask me about anything! I'm a healthy, in shape, septuagenarian who wakes up smiling, ready to hike, peddle, paddle or saddle every day. I also enjoy a full time, interesting, rewarding job, online My life is GOOD-- simple living and good decision-making works for me! Your live is complicated--no wonder you're stressed, angry, sick, and paranoid!
Final question, how did you manage to get Covid twice in just 4 months?
Persons usually featured here are the ones who are spreading misinformation, rarely you see someone here who was just not vaccinated. I like the irony of it all, seeing someone who says there is a 99,9% survival chance from covid (wich is totaly wrong), being in this 0,01% (in his own words) that dies. And i don't understand why you would like to have a site about abortion deaths, since the death rate is like 1 on 1 million if it's done correctly in an abortion clinic and not in some backyard cabin. Also the death rate for woman giving birth is like 100 times higher. (Don't know the actual numbers for both situations, wich you wouldn't believe anyway because you don't trust the CDC, the WHO or anyone else). In a few words, FUCK OFF DUDE, it doesn't make any sense to even try to have a reasonable conversation with you, as many others already said.
Ask you anything? Ok, are you stupid?
To all anti vaxxers on anti vax sites.
suck shit and die, many have…you may be next.
once you work it out, go back to school, pay attention. This may just save you should a serious threat to public health breaks out.
brought to you from the courageous pitbull, he wants your shares and likes as it makes him feel important.
I want my 15 minutes of fame, just for a laugh.
Tough to do when you have a oxygen mask on. OR a tube down your throat.
New variants are formed in immunocompromised individuals and this is why I wish everyone got vaccinated. Everyone else just picks up the virus and carries it all over the world, so someone with a weak immune system can create the next superbug. (My friend's mom caught it in the hospital from a sick nurse while getting treated for cancer and had to remain in isolation as she tested positive for over 60-days.)
I don't know your ethnicity, but White, non-Hispanic and Rural areas have the highest death rate. The next census will look a lot different
LET HIM DIE....YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH STUPID....
I really wish this thread could be deleted. You know this desperate for attention whore is screenshotting responses and sharing them in an anti-vax group so the other morons there can give him attention and praise for being so "courageous" as to post his bullshit here.
There's not much I could add here. You guys already took out the trash. Only a troll would think we cared to hear about all those conspiracy theories that have already been debunked. Trump won the election, huh? The big lie carries on. Even my father gave up on the big lie, plus he's vaccinated. At 91 he wouldn't have survived Covid, nor would he have been able to get the two operations he's had recently. My father is a huge republican and while he talked a little crazy at the start of the big lie, he came around to see it for what it was. A big lie!
In the end, nobody here cares if you got the vaccine or not, or why you didn't want it. There's a ton of you anti-vaxxers out there. You're not special enough to listen to or care about.
He musta crawled out of trumps ass last night. He’s talking shit. Go back where ya came from.
I feel the same about eating mashed turnips. Except, I don't put on my armor and venture into the world, spewing my personal opinion and acting like it means something. Opinions are a lot like assholes, everybody has one, very few want to hear somebody else's.
I think you are just a pussy who is afraid of needles.