Here's a video showing Trumpstains being typically moronic. Shortly after the 3:30 mark, an SAV "winner" makes an appearance.
Maybe "Q" is actually KAOS Agent Sigfried.
Maybe "Q" is actually Boris Badenov.
NYT with a new article today (5/9) about Q adherents stopping, questioning, and grooming immigrant children at the border.
My favourite people, I like it when they make an appearance on here, they really brighten up my day then.
Are the Q-Nuts using Q as an excuse for their behaviour? ‘Q’ told us to do it.’? I feel for the 85% of you normal people because the other 15% walk amongst you.
I cannot see an end to this because what they are waiting for is not going to happen.
America is becoming Conspiracy Land for 15% of Americans who embrace QAnon.
Here is another Republican candidate for Governor of Georgia you may not be aware of. She was endorsed by both Mike Flynn and Lin "QNut" Wood. Can you guess why?
GOP Governor Candidate Takes Aim at 'Luciferian Regime,' 'Satanic Elites'
Georgia's Republican gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor said that she will launch a plan to take on the "Satanic elites," which she previously described as a "Luciferian regime."
Taylor, who is among several Republicans competing for the party's nomination in Georgia's GOP primary to be held on May 24, posted a teaser of what she describes as "Executive Order 10" to her website. On Twitter Sunday, she provided hints about it as well.
"The Satanic Elites have a plan, but so do we. Tomorrow I will be releasing executive order #10. Stay tuned," the Republican gubernatorial hopeful tweeted, and shared a screenshot from the teaser page for the "executive order" on her website.
I do believe I heard something about the Devil going down to Georgia....
As I've mentioned before. I'm saddened by all of this. Gullible imbeciles with the most distorted, ABERRATED viewpoints have been given a platform they believe validates their ridiculous and dangerous shit talk. Yep got at least one in my family but we no longer speak.
To compound the malevolent sophist movement, somewhat high ranking politicians are exploiting these fools as useful idiots to garner votes pretending this scurrilous malarkey contains truth or social value!?!
I am astounded that this terribly wrong-minded witches' brew of lies and misinformation has approached the consciousness of mainstream America.
I've seen plenty of lies, political corruption, misguided people and events in my life, but Q and its central character Donald "The Usurper" Trump, have taken the cake. I freely admit to having looked at conspiracy theories over the years but there is usually some element to them that gives one pause to think. e.g. JFK, 911 and the Bush's administrations cozy relationship with the Saudi's and Bin Laden families. blah blah blah.
This Q stuff is mental illness. It looks like schizophrenia, paranoia, and delusionary behavior in content to me...if not outright lies. WTF!!!
It's so unbelievably fawked and straight-up ignorant. The question is "will it go away?' and "when will it go away?". It's frightening.
May they all die ASAP.
Realistically, all of them will not die, and this is terribly disappointing. But thankfully most are not vaxxed, so I hope for the best.
Shout out to cistern for the deathbed video. Much appreciated!!!!