1) Rachel Powell aka Rachel Marie Powell, Pennsylvania, sold cheese at a farmers’ market and worked in a book store, used a bullhorn during the riot to direct the crowd trying to gain control of the Capitol. Wearing a pink toqueand a hooded black jacket with fur trim, Powell is seen on video giving very detailed instructions about the need to coordinate and the layout of the building; Powell on bullhorn tells rioters: "coordinate together if you are going to take this building" and they "have another window to break." Also carried an ice axe and wooden pole into the Capitol. Oct 2020 Powell posted: "I agree with the possibility of civil war happening. I can see that too. Unfortunately, the only way this is probably capable of being fixed is bloodshed because I’m not so sure our government can be fixed the political way anymore…"
Obstruction; Depredation of Government Property; Restricted Building or Grounds with a Dangerous Weapon; Restricted Building or Grounds; Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct. She was seen using a large pipe as a ramming device to breach windows to gain access.
In a search of Powell’s home and car, agents found three "go bags" containing, among other things, ammunition, zip ties, rope, duct tape, knives, throwing stars, and two loaded magazines for an AK-47. They also turned up a number of cell phones that appeared to have been smashed to pieces in what prosecutors believe may have been an attempt by Powell to destroy evidence.
2) Full charges in indictment: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building Remains on personal recognizance with location monitoring. https://www.justice.gov/usao-co/case-multi-defendant/file/1377741/download
3) More on Rachel Powell … in court it was revealed that…she left her 8 kids home alone!! “The defendant abandoned her children and traveled to the District of Columbia to participate in an act of insurrection,” prosecutors wrote. “She came prepared, armed with earmuffs designed to muffle gunfire and wearing a jacket designed to conceal a weapon. Not content to peacefully demonstrate, she used a battering ram to break into the U.S. Capitol. In doing so, she put the lives of both law enforcement and rioters in jeopardy. Then, she directed her fellow rioters on how best to penetrate the Capitol. “coordinate together if you are going to take this building." By directly encouraging violence and destruction, the defendant fueled a situation that threatened the peaceful transfer of power in the United States.” She was still ***released to her home… https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge-tells-bullhorn-mom-rachel-powell-shes-so-unpatriotic-it-makes-my-straight-hair-curlVideo of pink hat lady with coat hood up…
Rachel Powell could give a shit about children or public health. Not even her own...
5) Filed to Powell’s case as she seeks more lenient release conditions: "In 2021, (Powell) shared custody of six minor children with her ex-husband. When the defendant left for Washington, D.C. to attend the events of January 6, 2021, she left her minor children at home, unattended." https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1533886372657889282
10) I had forgotten that she gave an interview to The New Yorker well before she was arrested and indicted, "She said that Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal attorney, had been a significant source of information, and that she had watched remarks he gave in Gettysburg, on November 25th, during a widely discredited state-senate committee hearing in which he and several witnesses made baseless claims of voter fraud. “That was pretty moving to me,” she said. “I learned a lot from Giuliani and people’s testimonies.” https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-pennsylvania-mothers-path-to-insurrection-capitol-riot