UPDATE in comments
1) Julian Elie Khater, Pennsylvania, may not be American citizen?? speculative , Assaulted Sicknick and 2 other officers with Tanios… they grew up together in new Jersey. “Give me that bear s---,” Khater allegedly said to Tanios on at 2:14 p.m., where Sicknick and other officers were standing guard behind metal bicycle racks, arrest papers say. Khater is seen on video discharging a canister into the face of Sicknick and two other officers. Sicknick and two others officers are seen standing within a few feet of Khater and each are seen reacting to something hitting them in the face. The officers can be seen immediately retreat, bring their hands to their faces and rush to find water to wash out their eyes, according to the affidavit. Bear spray is way more dangerous than pepper spray. Sicknick collapsed later that evening, just before 10pm, and was pronounced dead the next day around 8:5 pm. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/two-arrested-in-assault-on-police-officer-brian-d-sicknick-who-died-after-jan-6-capitol-riot/2021/03/15/80261550-84ff-11eb-bfdf-4d36dab83a6d_story.html
2) Assault on Federal Officer with Dangerous Weapon; Conspiracy to Injure an Officer; Civil Disorder and Obstructing or Impeding Any Official Proceeding; Physical violence on restricted grounds, while carrying dangerous weapon, and resulting in significant bodily injury; Violent entry and disorderly conduct, act of physical violence on Capitol Grounds. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1376156
/download **Indicted on ten (10) counts Pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains committed. "Given the violent nature of appellant’s assault on law enforcement on January 6, which evidences a flagrant disregard of legal authority and disrespect for law enforcement..." + evidence of planning and coordination. pretrial detention continues. Newly confirmed DC Circuit Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson presiding on the panel with Millet and Wilkens. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1377311/download
Trial set for June. Khater remains in pretrial detention. Trial delayed until October. Plead guilty to Counts 2 & 3, Conspiracy to Injure an Officer; Civil Disorder and Obstructing or Impeding Any Official Proceeding. Plea Agreement: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1530701/download Sentencing date: Jan 27, 23. Judge Thomas F. Hogan presiding. Sentenced to: ?
His lawyers are asking for the 5 months - time served while DOJ is asking for 7.5 years.
3) Khater wants their trial vacated so that they can negotiate a plea… https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1508533634860470273
4) Khater ‘who's accused of assault against Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, says he is enduring "egregious" conditions at DC jail. Defense alleges claustrophobic conditions, 230am breakfasts, mold, metal bed, "designed to dehumanize" https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1459118273795170304/photo/1 Yje whiny baby loves him some sporkfoot now... as she highlghted his grievances. https://twitter.com/LebaneseLincoln
5) Julian Khater, proposed a $15 million bond. Rejected.
6) Julian Khater, violent insurrectionist, smoothie and acai bowl franchise Frutta Bowls received $10,000 in PPP from the Government. His sandwich shop closed in May 2020.
7) 'In her emotional victim impact statement, Gladys Sicknick places the deaths of her son Brian and other officers who took their lives following Jan. 6 at the feet of people she describes as former President Trump's "footsoldiers." https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1617972687468650497