Best Chinese/ Indian/ Italian/Mexican/ German/Deli/ and you guys and gals tell me about your favorite’s. Fine dining to hot dog/ beef stands. Anything you fancy so when I’m traveling I know where to go. Thanks in advance!
Several come to mind:
1. The Mean Pig in Cabot, Arkansas. (Barbecue).
2. Mother’s in NOLA. (Po’ boy sandwiches).
3. Honey Court in Seattle’s international district. (Chinese).
4. Blue Acre in Seattle. (Seafood).
5. Hama Hama Oyster Company in Brinnon, Wa. (Oysters & clams, and nothing but oysters & clams).
6. The Geoduck in Brinnon, Wa. (Comfort food).
7. Grill City, Filipino cafeteria in Seattle’s Southcenter Mall.
8. Whidbey Donuts, Langley Wa. Donuts & a good little restaurant. Great corned beef hash.
9. Crawfish House, White Center Wa. (Cajun food).
10. El Balcon, Bremerton Wa. (Salvadoran food).
I'm hesitant to respond because I don't want to give away my general location. It might be used along with other incidental clues to figure out my identity. I don't want any crazed anti-vaxxers knowing who I am or where I live. (See the "Fan mail" section to understand what I mean.)