Sentenced 1)Derrick Evans, West Virginia, newly elected and seated WV state legislator, followed orders on Facebook and helped storm the capitol! He is pretending he was “media, “ plus, he deleted the Facebook video of him streaming himself shouting and cheering and telling the MAGAts to “Push” their way in. Here he says he is releasing a never before seen video of himself yelling “no vandalism.” He made sure not to erase the CYA VIDEO!! https://twitter.com/i/status/1548038280259649536
“According to his Facebook page, Evans helped organize two charter buses full of largely maskless "patriots from WV, KY, and Ohio" who headed to Washington, DC, on Tuesday evening as part of a “Stop The Steal” coalition.” "Derrick Evans is in the Capitol!” he said in one video Here: https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1504891562509144070?s=20&t=f7XH0M3065YffMpVQIFiVQ
and… “We’re in! Keep it moving, baby!” …plus he said "We're taking this country back whether you like it or not." He continued: "Today's a test run. We're taking this country back." on a video posted on social media. Evans was charged with illegally entering the Capitol and denies he did anything wrong… and is refusing to step down from his seat. (Resigned May 25th) https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/west-virginia-republican-delegate-storms-capitol
2) CHARGES: One count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol Grounds. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/press-release/file/1351946/download He was finally **Indicted on four (4) counts Pleaded not guilty on all counts. Remains on personal recognizance. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1392956/download
3) The new indictment charged Evans with civil disorder. Making a plea deal. Plead guilty to one felony count of civil disorder. Plea Agreement https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1484896/download Sentencing date: June 22 Judge Emmet Sullivan presiding. Sentenced to: 90 days in jail, 3 years of supervised release and pay a $2,000 fine. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases
4) Evans grandma: "Thank you Mr. Trump for invoking a riot at the White House." https://www.rawstory.com/derrick-evans/
5) Per DOJ SOF documents Derrick Evans yelled, "You might want to get bail money ready for people who are going to do this" And said “I bet Trump would pardon anybody who gets arrested for goin’ in”
6) Evan’s lawyer says ‘the loss of Derrick Evans' gun rights” because of his felony conviction means he can't take his son hunting and in West Virginia, hunting season is a “major cultural event.” https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1539691117020680194
7) June 22, at his sentencing “Evans insisted that he regretted his actions and that he is a “good person who unfortunately was caught up in a moment.” And “I will forever bear the reminder that I made a crucial mistake. I’ve let down myself, I’ve let down my community and most importantly I’ve let down my family,” Evans told Judge Lamberth. The very next day, Evans was countering everything he said to get a lenient sentence. https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-breach/jan-6-rioter-who-gave-defiant-radio-interview-one-day-after-getting-jail-time-draws-ire-from-federal-prosecutors/
8) “If they think I was pissed over a stolen election, they haven’t seen anything . . . Whenever I decide to run for office, I’m going to win, and I’m going to raise absolute hell in DC. Liberals and RINOs will be exposed every single day.” (See his tweet below) https://twitter.com/DerrickEvans_WV/status/1550849335151267841
9) The problem with saying you will run for office again, whether or not to seek vengeance and rain down hellfire with lies and threats is…
CHAPTER 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING OFFICERS. ARTICLE 5. TERMS OF OFFICE; MATTERS AFFECTING THE RIGHT TO HOLD OFFICE.
§6-5-5. Disqualification by conviction of treason, felony, or bribery.
No person convicted of treason, felony, or bribery in any election, before any court in or out of this state, shall, while such conviction remains unreversed, be elected or appointed to any office under the laws of this state; and, if any person, while holding such office, be so convicted, the office shall be thereby vacated. https://www.wvlegislature.gov/wvcode/ChapterEntire.cfm?chap=6&art=5§ion=5
And hey, LOOK OVER THERE BenGhAZiii!1!!!11!!!