*Updated in comments*
1) George Pierre Tanios, West Virginia, born in New Jersey, Sandwich shop owner, Assaulted Sicknick and 2 other officers. with Khater … they grew up together in new Jersey Tanios carried the bear spray in. “Give me that bear s---,” Khater allegedly said to Tanios on at 2:14 p.m., where Sicknick and other officers were standing guard behind metal bicycle racks, arrest papers say. Khater is seen on video discharging a canister into the face of Sicknick and two other officers. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/two-arrested-in-assault-on-police-officer-brian-d-sicknick-who-died-after-jan-6-capitol-riot/2021/03/15/80261550-84ff-11eb-bfdf-4d36dab83a6d_story.html
After Khater asked for the bear spray, Tanios replied: “Hold on, hold on, not yet, not yet . . . it’s still early.” The agent said the exchange showed that the two allegedly were “working in concert and had a plan to use the toxic spray against law enforcement.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/two-arrested-in-assault-on-police-officer-brian-d-sicknick-who-died-after-jan-6-capitol-riot/2021/03/15/80261550-84ff-11eb-bfdf-4d36dab83a6d_story.html
2) Charges: Assault on Federal Officer with Dangerous Weapon; Conspiracy to Injure an Officer; Civil Disorder and Obstructing or Impeding Any Official Proceeding; Physical violence on restricted grounds, while carrying dangerous weapon, and resulting in significant bodily injury; Violent entry and disorderly conduct, act of physical violence on Capitol Grounds. The defendant remains committed. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1376156/download **Indicted on ten (10) counts Pleaded not guilty to all counts. … https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1377311/download The defendant remains committed.
UGH no Tanios won RELEASE on appeal… Released on conditions. https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1425073192201199619 Trial set for June. Trial delayed until October. (Trial vacated FFS)
Plead guilty to 2 f’ing misdemeanors FFS entering and remaining on restricted grounds, and disorderly and disruptive conduct on restricted grounds. Plea Agreement: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1522436/download Sentencing date: Dec 6. Judge Thomas F. Hogan presiding. Sentenced to: ? (Estimated sentencing range is 0-6 months for each charges and already served 5 months pretrial detention. Fone could be up tp 100k, but no one has paid more than 1/10 of that, even for braking through a window or destroying centuries old irreplaceable items)
3) Khater and Tarios want their trial vacated so that they can negotiate a plea… accepted. https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1508533634860470273
4) As part of the plea deal before U.S. District Judge Thomas Hogan, 'Tanios admitted to bringing bear repellent and pepper spray to former President [LOSER45]'s "Stop the Steal" rally in Washington, D.C. Tanios also admitted to videotaping rioters assaulting police as Khater pulled the bear spray from his backpack.' How is that not aiding and abetting the assaults? https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1522441/download
5) George Pierre Tanios Operates sandwich shop in Morgantown, WV and loves his bad reputation as the thesandwichnazi. Here he is harassing customers who complained online from 2019 https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/1308127/wvus-sandwich-university-had-a-melt-down-on-twitter-google-reviews-and-life-over-the-weekend
6) Tanios was partially identified because he wore a Sandwich U-branded sweatshirt Jan 6.