*Updated in comments*
1) George Pierre Tanios, West Virginia, born in New Jersey, Sandwich shop owner, Assaulted Sicknick and 2 other officers. with Khater … they grew up together in new Jersey Tanios carried the bear spray in. “Give me that bear s---,” Khater allegedly said to Tanios on at 2:14 p.m., where Sicknick and other officers were standing guard behind metal bicycle racks, arrest papers say. Khater is seen on video discharging a canister into the face of Sicknick and two other officers. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/two-arrested-in-assault-on-police-officer-brian-d-sicknick-who-died-after-jan-6-capitol-riot/2021/03/15/80261550-84ff-11eb-bfdf-4d36dab83a6d_story.html
After Khater asked for the bear spray, Tanios replied: “Hold on, hold on, not yet, not yet . . . it’s still early.” The agent said the exchange showed that the two allegedly were “working in concert and had a plan to use the toxic spray against law enforcement.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/two-arrested-in-assault-on-police-officer-brian-d-sicknick-who-died-after-jan-6-capitol-riot/2021/03/15/80261550-84ff-11eb-bfdf-4d36dab83a6d_story.html
2) Charges: Assault on Federal Officer with Dangerous Weapon; Conspiracy to Injure an Officer; Civil Disorder and Obstructing or Impeding Any Official Proceeding; Physical violence on restricted grounds, while carrying dangerous weapon, and resulting in significant bodily injury; Violent entry and disorderly conduct, act of physical violence on Capitol Grounds. The defendant remains committed. https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1376156/download **Indicted on ten (10) counts Pleaded not guilty to all counts. … https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1377311/download The defendant remains committed.
UGH no Tanios won RELEASE on appeal… Released on conditions. https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1425073192201199619 Trial set for June. Trial delayed until October. (Trial vacated FFS)
Plead guilty to 2 f’ing misdemeanors FFS entering and remaining on restricted grounds, and disorderly and disruptive conduct on restricted grounds. Plea Agreement: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1522436/download Sentencing date: Dec 6. Judge Thomas F. Hogan presiding. Sentenced to: ? (Estimated sentencing range is 0-6 months for each charges and already served 5 months pretrial detention. Fone could be up tp 100k, but no one has paid more than 1/10 of that, even for braking through a window or destroying centuries old irreplaceable items)
3) Khater and Tarios want their trial vacated so that they can negotiate a plea… accepted. https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1508533634860470273
4) As part of the plea deal before U.S. District Judge Thomas Hogan, 'Tanios admitted to bringing bear repellent and pepper spray to former President [LOSER45]'s "Stop the Steal" rally in Washington, D.C. Tanios also admitted to videotaping rioters assaulting police as Khater pulled the bear spray from his backpack.' How is that not aiding and abetting the assaults? https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1522441/download
5) George Pierre Tanios Operates sandwich shop in Morgantown, WV and loves his bad reputation as the thesandwichnazi. Here he is harassing customers who complained online from 2019 https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/1308127/wvus-sandwich-university-had-a-melt-down-on-twitter-google-reviews-and-life-over-the-weekend
6) Tanios was partially identified because he wore a Sandwich U-branded sweatshirt Jan 6.
They’re literally getting away with murder…
So much corruption and grifting, how can a nation function or flourish?
I still don’t understand why no charges were brought for manslaughter or something for the death of Sicknick. I know he was a Dumper but they still killed him. That level of stress is something he probably wouldn’t have faced at any other point in his life. Maybe he’d have lived for decades. They all killed him. Especially these fuckers.
The Grifters also have grifters collecting money on their behalf. Here are some I found thus far
RWNJ site of Jan 6 “political prisoners” with lots of info on those it supports… https://americangulag.org/clayton-ray-mullins/
C.A.P.P Citizens Against Political Persecution, INC
Jim Hoft is deciding where the Jan 6 GiveSendGo funds are going: https://www.givesendgo.com/G28VR
(but who knows how much was paid out and to whom???()
Tanios' plea, "sets George Tanios up as a likely cooperating witness in the felony case against his co-defendant, Julian Khater." https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1552314597172019204
The only problems are that Judge Hogan may be a political partisan who loves tRUMP, like a couple others on the bench and Hogan sets the sentences ... and this tRUMP fluffer and self proclaimed "fact checker" who is lying and saying that the DOJ ruined this POS's life for nothing. https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1552312535768076292
Update #3: Oh wait there is more:
Tanios,“The owner of Sandwich University in Morgantown is selling his business after experiencing a “multitude of business and financial troubles.”How much did he make from that sale? Does not matter. He says he is poor, and he is a MAGA so he must be... /s
The grifter still got 60K https://t.co/0SOprDLJsT and kept fundraising open after retrieving 59K. He is asking for 50k more!! Official George Tanios Family Fund J6 Defendant: https://www.givesendgo.com/GeorgeTanios
Tanios made some enemies that happily told the feds more about him…
Tanios also makes fake online sandwich/burger names so he bypasses his past reviews! WTAF?
So I have to ask, under how many of these names did he ask for PPP? (I am going to check right now...) Tanios was born in Jersey... so wanna bet this is also him?
Jersey's Subs & Sandwiches, Inc PPP $33000 1756 E Mileground Rd Ste E Morgantown, WV 26505
Here is his KNOWN Sandwich University TOTAL payout...